If you’ve ever had a dream that someone died, you need not be afraid. Even though it will most likely have left you with a sense of anguish when you wake up, especially if you have thought that its meaning is premonitory, but the truth is that it is not.
First, keep in mind that when you dream about someone’s death, it does not mean that it is going to happen. You just have to be aware of the connotations of your dream and the elements that were in it. This way you will be able to know its true meaning.
Do not confuse it with a hidden wish that the person who died in your dream was someone you wish to see dead. So go ahead and erase that guilt. The meaning of your dream goes far beyond a sad tragedy, and its meaning has nothing to do with misfortune.
The interpretation of this someone dying in your dream can be found in this article. You only have to take into account the emotional content that your dream has especially if a loved one has recently died in your life. So there is nothing wrong with feeling bad. Many people are sensitive and this type of dream is not always pleasant.
The Meaning of Death in Dreams
Death in dreams may have different meanings. Death is considered the path to rebirth, so you can interpret it as the beginning of a new life that awaits you. So if in your dreams you see someone die, you should know that this means the change of the cycle of your life and the beginning of a new phase.
Another interpretation is not exactly that you have wished that person to die, but rather the warning that this person has been going through a bad time in his life and it’s time for a new reality to begin.
All these kinds of dreams may be related to burials, funerals, coffins, and gravestones, which can be usually interpreted as something that needs to be buried so you can start over.
Someone Who Is Still Alive Dies in Your Dream
In dreams, it is not necessarily that you see a person who is already dead to give you a message. The living can give it to you, too. To know its meaning you only have to consider who the person who died was.
If in your dream the one who dies is your partner or spouse, but he or she is still alive, this refers to a possible business that you wanted to do, and you plan to invest a good amount of money in it. This dream warns you that the business you were planning may generate loss and end up failing.
On the other hand, if the dream who dies is a friend, you could say that you must resolve the emotional conflicts that you are currently going through. If in the dream a family member dies, you must take care of yourself because bad luck is chasing you. Or simply, the projects you want to undertake will not be given to you no matter how hard you try.
Someone Who is Already Dead Dies in your Dreams
The meaning of dreams is very important. Your subconscious tries to give you the help that you need. If you dream of seeing a friend die, someone who is already dead, it means that you miss them a lot.
It is normal to have this kind of dream if you are remembering, or reliving the experiences you have had together. They may have been the best moments of your life. But it’s time for you to accept that death took that loved one away and that it’s time for you to move on, and perhaps to gain new experiences that will be just as enjoyable.
Someone That You Know Dies
It is a message that invites you to look deeply into the feelings that have marked you in the past and that you should learn from them so that you don’t make those same mistakes again.
Take this opportunity to evaluate yourself internally. This will help you correct those attitudes that will allow you to grow and generate new and productive changes for yourself. This can also help you to forgive people who have hurt you, just as you have hurt other people.
Your dreams only want to tell you that with the death of a close one you must allow yourself to eliminate all those harmful behavior that you still carry with you. This will allow you to give way to new positive experiences, leaving behind all the toxicity that brings you bad luck.
A Stranger Dies in Your Dream
Having this dream may mean that an unfortunate event may happen soon to you. But even so, these will not represent major problems and you will soon be able to solve them because of your ability to adjust.
You need not fear what the next events will be. You must consider that these unknown events that will come into your life will ultimately serve you well because it will help you grow as a person.
Someone Close to You Dies
To determine the interpretation of dreams, you must first know the person who died. Because their role in your life will determine what you feel. If it is a person who is very caring and overprotective of you, and they die, this means you need support and at the moment you don’t have it. So you have to learn to be more independent.
Other Dream Meanings
- When a child dies: It is a dream that brings alertness, and tells you that difficult times will soon come. The good thing is that you will be able to overcome it and get through this stage of your life. The important thing is that this period will determine whether you are a person who stays true to your values and beliefs. Don’t forget to face it with a positive attitude, and a strong character.
- Your mother is dying: This is not a pleasant dream and it is very frightening for anyone. But you should not worry because nothing bad will happen to your mother. The meaning of this dream is that you are afraid of being alone and you need a person by your side to pamper you and take care of you. This dream is represented this way because mothers are a protection figure for children.
- Your grandmother is dying: Its meaning represents your fear of finding yourself lost in life. You are still not sure that the path you are walking is the right one and you don’t know yet what the next step is. But you must relax, this does not mean those bad things will come to you. It’s just a suggestion for you to start determining what makes you happy so that you can find your reason in life.
- Your brother is dying: If your brother dies in your dream, it means that you urgently need support from your loved ones. You shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help from the people around you; you can ask for advice so that you can feel relieved. You will not be able to solve the problem you are facing on your own.
- Someone dying in your arms: When these kinds of dreams occur you are showing a negative point about yourself. This means that you do not express everything you think and feel. And by holding back and letting it go, you only cause them to die in you. You must be very careful and change your attitude quickly, otherwise, you will be a very unhappy person.
- Crying a lot when someone dies: Crying disconsolately over a death in the meaning of dreams tells us that you are trying to leave the bad things in the past to move forward. Although this may seem like a bad dream, what your conscience is telling you is that you need to have a better attitude in order to have a better future.
- Your partner dies: Symbolizes the fact that you are in a relationship where you both have an estrangement. This does not happen because of arguments or distrust. It just shows you that you need that person and that not having them around doesn’t make you feel good.
- Faking your death: Symbolizes your desire to want to start over. You want to make a change so you can feel freer and more independent from the situations you are facing. This dream may refer to a bad job you are in, or a bad relationship and you need to end it so you can restart your life with something that will make you happier.